Writing a business plan
What is a business plan?
Quite simply, a plan for your business, a guide/detailed plan for how you’re going to reach your goals.
How do you write one?
A business plan should be short and concise, with an executive summary outlining what the document includes. It’s a plan that showcases your weaknesses, detailed your idea, potential and measures your progress.
What should you include:
- What your business does
- Who are the people working in the business
- Who are your competitors
- What are the weaknesses of the business
- What is your anticipated plan for up to 3 years
- What are your anticipated costs for up to 3 years
- What are the threats to the business
- Does your business need finances and if so, how much
- Write an executive summary that will summarise the aforementioned